Author: Tom Rogers
Reading Level: Ages 5 to7
Multicultural: Latin American
The Secret Spell Book is a good reader for those ready reading more longer text on their own. The book has a decent amount of adventure with the characters working together to find and keep the spell book out of the hands of an evil wizard. Thus, the book can be a fun way for kids to learn about teamwork and problem solving as well as the book's main message of believing in yourself.
Types of Readers Book Might Appeal To & Multiple Intelligence Categories
- Fantasy genre fans
- Fans of of the Elena of Avalor show
- Visual learners will enjoy the illustrations the complement and enhance the story. (Spatial-Visual)
- The characters work together to solve clues and find the secret spell book. (Logical-Mathematical & Interpersonal)
- Elena of Avalor Coloring Page
- Elena of Avalor Leadership Guide - This is guide designed for Girl Scouts has different activities for Preschool, Kindergarten to 1st Grade, 2nd to 3rd Grades, and 4th to 5th Grades.
- Watch Elena of Avalor "Spellbound" episode - This is the episode that the book is based on.
- Sofia the First: The Curse of Princess Ivy by Craig Gerber and Catherine Hapka
- Sofia the First: Sofia's Magic Lesson by Sarah Nathan
Subscribe below to be notified by e-mail when new reviews are posted.
Post a Comment