Author: Matt Ainsworth
Reading Level: Ages 10 and up
In The Disneyland Quest 2: Dizzy's California Adventure, Dizzy, Travis, and Ana take part in another Disney Quest. This time the quest takes place at Disney's California Adventure. To some extent the plot plays out very similar to the first book, but there are new challenges such as them now being famous for winning the first one and having a lot of followers trying to steal their insights. There are also some good twists in how they deal with the followers and how the end of the quest and prize distribution works out.
Fans of the first book are likely to enjoy this second installment. In fact, this one can be even more enjoyable as a lot more goes on beyond just solving the quest clues. This includes a lot of lead up to the actual quest with the book beginning with them having months to prepare for the quest and also doing some publicity for the DCA quest. Additionally, during the quest there is a lot more strategy that takes place because they are not just trying to solve the clues, but they are also trying to keep a lot more people from figuring out the answers from them.
Types of Readers Book Might Appeal To & Multiple Intelligence Categories
- Fans of Disney parks, especially the California parks
- Those that enjoy solving riddles and clues may enjoy trying to figure out the clues before the characters do. (Logical-Mathematical)
- Buena Vista Street Inspired Trolley Lesson Plan
- California Screamin' Inspired Lesson Plan
- Mickey's Fun Wheel Inspired Lesson Plan
- Toy Story Midway Mania Inspired Lesson Plan
- World of Color Inspired Lesson Plan
Subscribe below to be notified by e-mail when new reviews are posted.